A Superior Education.
Founded in 1908, the Sacred Hearts Parish School was named in honor of Jean Louis Lefebvre Cheverus, the first Catholic Bishop of Boston. From the outset, the school has had a reputation for spiritual and academic excellence.
For most of its history, Cheverus was competently staffed by the Sisters of Providence. In recent years there has been a smooth transition to a very dedicated lay staff. As the years have passed, much has changed at Cheverus, yet the tradition of excellence remains. The school and its great teaching spirit continues to thrive as a legacy to those thousands of students and teachers who have graced its hallways.